Took enough lessons and exams
Are you required to integrate under the 2021 civic integration act? Then this page is not for you. If you cannot do what your says, contact the municipality.
You have 3 years to integrate. Did you already attend many hours of a course and did you take many exams? Sometimes you can get 2 extra years to integrate.
- You have attended at least 300 hours of a course. You can combine hours of an integration course and hours of a Dutch as a second language (Nt2) course.
- Your school was listed on zoekinburgerschool.nl Link opent externe pagina when you started the course.
- You have taken the ONA exam at least once.
- The other exams you haven't passed you have taken at least twice. Language exams at level B1 or B2 (Nt2 State exam) count as well.
- Your integration period started at least 2.5 years ago.
One ONA exam attempt consists of an approved portfolio ánd the interview about the portfolio.
- Complete the form 'Aanvraag verlenging inburgeringstermijn' (Application for extension of the integration period).
- Ask the school to complete the statement of course participation. This statement is part of the form.
- Send the form with the statement to DUO.
- DUO decides if you get extra time to integrate. We will let you know within 8 weeks.
Doesn’t the school exist any more? Send DUO all documents you have to show that you participated in the course. For instance the contract, invoices or proof of attended hours.