Paying for your course with a loan
Do you borrow money from DUO? Read what to do if you received a digital bill in Mijn Inburgering. And what to do with a bill on paper.
Bill in Mijn Inburgering
- The school sends the bill digitally to DUO.
- You receive an e-mail that there’s a bill for you in Mijn Inburgering.
- You log in to Mijn Inburgering.
- You check if the bill is correct.
- Is the bill correct? Then select ‘accepteren’ (accept). DUO will pay the money to the school out of your loan.
- Is the bill not correct? Then select ‘weigeren’ (reject). DUO will not pay any money to the school out of your loan.
Bill on paper
- Check if the bill is correct.
- Is the bill correct? Write your Citizen Service Number (BSN) and your signature on the bill.
- Send the original bill to DUO. Don’t send a copy of the bill. The address is:
9700 AT Groningen
- Make sure that the school also sends DUO the bill digitally.
Bills after finishing integration
Have you finished your integration? You will receive a letter informing you that your loan stops. The letter also informs you about what to do if you still have bills to be paid.