Adjusted exam in case of illness or disability
Did you start your integration on 1 January 2022 or after? Check in your which exam you need to take: the integration exam (language proficiency level A2) or the exam (language proficiency level B1 or B2).
Is it difficult for you to take the integration exam or Nt2 exam because of an illness or disability? Then DUO can adjust the exam for you, for instance with a large screen and large letters. This is called an adjusted exam.
Requesting an adjusted integration exam or Nt2 exam
- Fill in the form Aanvraag aangepast examen and send it to DUO.
- You will receive an invitation from Argonaut Link opent externe pagina . Argonaut's doctor will examine you.
- The Argonaut doctor writes a letter to DUO stating whether or not you need an adjusted exam.
- DUO decides whether you are given an adjusted exam. You will receive a letter from DUO.
- If you want to take an adjusted Nt2 exam, you need this letter to request an adjusted Nt2 exam.
Does it say in Mijn Inburgering that you are entitled to an adjusted exam (‘U hebt recht op een aangepast examen')? Then you only need to fill out the ‘Aanmelding inburgeringsexamen’ form.
More time or not taking the exam at all
You are given 3 years to integrate. Do you need more time because of your illness or disability? Go to Extra time and check your options.
Are you unable to take the exam at all? Then go to Fewer or no exams and read what to do.