Paying for your exam with a loan
Do you borrow money from DUO? Read how to pay your integration exam or your Nt2 State exam out of your loan.
Paying integration exam with a loan
- Mark the option in Mijn Inburgering saying that you want to pay for the exam with the loan.
- Are you registering yourself with a form? Then mark the option in the form saying that you want to pay for the exam with the loan.
Paying Nt2 exam with a loan
Do you want to pay for your Nt2 exam with your loan? You can do so via Mijn Inburgering or by post.
Paying via Mijn Inburgering
- When registering for your Nt2 exam, choose paying by means of a bill (‘factuur’).
- Make sure your email address is registered in Mijn Inburgering. If so, you will receive an email when the bill is available in Mijn Inburgering.
- Did you receive the email? Log in to Mijn Inburgering. Go to ‘Contracten en facturen’ and choose ‘Facturen’.
- Check if the bill is correct.
- Is the bill correct? Choose ‘accepteren’. DUO will use your loan to pay the bill.
- Is the bill not correct? Choose ‘weigeren’. DUO will not pay the bill. Please contact the Nt2 department for more information about your bill.
Paying by post
- Put your Citizen Service Number ('burgerservicenummer' or 'bsn') and your signature on the bill for the exam.
- Send both pages of the bill to DUO. Don’t send a copy, send the original bill. The address is:
DUO Servicecentrum Inburgering
9700 AT Groningen