Letter of objection
Have you received a letter with a decision by DUO? And do you not agree with this decision? Then you can send a letter in which you explain why the decision is wrong. This is called a letter of objection.
Writing a letter of objection
- First call DUO on the telephone. Maybe we can help you right away, and then you don’t need to send a letter. The telephone number is (050) 599 96 00.
- Do you still want to send a letter of objection? Write the letter and sign it.
- Do you have any documents which show that the decision is wrong? Then send these together with the letter of objection.
- Write 'Bezwaarschrift' on both the letter and the envelope.
- Send the letter of objection to:
Integration Service Centre
PO Box 764
9700 AT Groningen